Tuesday, June 13, 2017

It's a Riley Card Bonanza!

Don't you just love Riley card bonanzas!  I have a few cards for you today.  I needed some graduation cards so I had to get out my stamps and get to work!  I love both of these Funnybone stamps which are so appropriate for graduates.  The one on the left is Life Holds Special Magic and the one on the right is Make Your Parents Proud.  Love these cards even though they don't look like a traditional graduation card.
















My next card looks more traditional for the graduate.  I used the image called Holding Diploma Riley. It's a good feeling to have my graduation cards finished!















Since we are in the middle of baseball season, I decided that would be my theme for my next card.  I used Baseball Riley on it.















Check out what others have created on the Riley blog.  While there, also look for info about the new Karen Burniston dies in cahoots with Riley.  OH MY!!! You will love them!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment