Friday, May 5, 2017

Riley Release--Day Five

The last day for this new release.  Don't you just hate to see it end.  Be sure not to be left out--go to the store and check out the stamps, dies, sentiments--and specials!!!

My first card for today uses a new sentiment--Aspire to be the person your dog thinks you are.  I paired this up with Tucker the Dog.  I always love adding googly eyes to this image. This card also uses one of the circle dies which I am SO pleased to have.  There are squares, circles, and ovals--and it is so easy to use them when crafting.















My next card is an accordion fold card, again using the circle dies.  The images I used are Bubbles Riley abd Bouncy Ball Riley.  The inside of this card shows the new sentiment--Some people outgrow childish shenanigans. Some of us master them!  Love it!!!

 









Opened:















And my last card for this release uses one of the wonderful new Mushroom Images paired with
Car Riley.  The inside of the card says "I'm a craftaholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I'm on the road to the craft store."  Haha--how true!!!















This release has been so much fun for the DT members; I hope you too have enjoyed it.  Be sure to shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment